Sunday 15 January 2012

My Dreams~

I have been crazing for the Europe countries. One of my dreams is to travel the whole Europe and America!!!!!!!! This is a must for me. I can’t find any reasons or excuses not to make this dream comes to pass. Well, someday, I’m gonna make this dream comes true.

I have been discussing where to go every year with my officemates. There is only 1 girl that got the same interests with me ----- Europe!! Others are planning to go to Korea, China, Thailand, Cambodia, Brunei, Japan….. The worst thing is, they include me T.T

I don’t know if I should be happy or sad, I want to save money~ but they already helped me to book a flight ticket to JB and Singapore next month. So, I think I might go. Travelling Europe and America needs a lots of spending and I guess I need to plan after I got stable income ._.

nyc

NEW YORK CITY!!!!

oia santorini

OIA SANTORINI!!!!!

rome, Colosseum

ROME!!!!!!!

Electrolux The Cube

MILAN!!!!!!!

venice

VENICE!!!!!!!

paris

PARIS!!!!!!

Amsterdam

AMSTERDAM!!!!!!

Berlin

BERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, these are the cities that I MUST visit in my life. Feel free to accompany the journey~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment