Thursday 26 May 2011

T.T

zzz

management 100

what do u want from me?

zzz

well, consulted mgt lecturer today

and feeling not right

the lecturer was like, " i can see that you dont have enough self confidence, its good that everytime u see me u smile but i know in the deep down ur heart you worry anxious... the final exams."

then i almost in tears lol

because he said what i felt oh my goodness

he just said we will pass we will pass. but i know only i will pass when i put so much effort on studying this subject and try my best

i really worry

i worry if i fail

haih

sorry for my negative mind

im trying to be positive but the wholeday i seem no mood

and i been eating a lot to reduce my stress

ahh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today, i went to housing service

and

got a letter

a warning letter.. for not locking the main door all the time

and this will be recorded

AHHH zzz

but its still a day .....

No comments:

Post a Comment