Monday 9 May 2011

mom!




happy mothers day to my dearest beloved gorgeous mom!

so sorry that i was supposed to post this yesterday but when i finished typing was about to upload

NO LINE!!!!!!!!

so then right now,

before i go to sleep

actually i have many other things to do this and that

when i do my BIS worksheet, i do ir for whole day

i dont know why i just cant finish it about 4 or 5 hours

oh wait! not me but everyone cant be able to finish it around these hours !!! haha

so thennnnn

gtg now

thursday got a presentation

friday got BIS mid semester test

my nightmare

im serious cos i totally have no idea for this unit

im so worried that i would fail this unit

if i fail then i need to retake this unit and do the worksheet every week

I DONT WANT

so better be praying for myself hoping that miracles would come into my life

haha

alright then im damn sleepy

tml wake up early for the lecture which i can ensure you its boring :)

sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment