Saturday 3 October 2009

我知道我有情绪,我要照顾它

I have been so long time not online. Tired. Super mega tired. Last Friday, we had 3 tests. and Next Monday I'm going to have another 2..ugh ugh

Just now U.Edwin picked me back to home. While on the way to home, he talked to me about the society. and this really encouraged me to study HARDER! yeah, h.a.r.d.e.r

He told me:" If you want to earn more $, you must study more harder then others, more hardworking than others and many more......"

When I almost give up, uncle told me this and I should think of it seriously.
THINK OF YOUR FUTURE!
You know when exam coming soon, I will be like a lil bit easy-angried. So, Loli taught me this one
[ 我知道我有情绪,我要照顾它]
this is very useful
I know I have emotional, I need to take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment