Thursday 20 August 2009

this post is dedicated to you my love

baby, thanx for being my boyfriend
I happy when you tell me how much you love me
I happy when you tell me how you escape from metting your boss then come back to home just to talk to me
I happy when we spend our time together
I happy when I chatted with you from midnight till the morning like 6 hrs. we didnt sleep. You worth it

I happy when i asked you "if you just had me for 30 secs, what would you do to me?" you told me, "i would hug you andthen tell me how much i love you"
I happy when you talk to me even you're very busy with your works. even you just online for 1 mins, that's really enough for me.
I happy when you tell me i'm the girl that you want to spend your life with
I happy when you tell me that we both were made for each others
I happy when you tell me you wanna get married with me
I happy for what you have sacrificed for me
I happy when you still believe me i'm serious about you when you can't be here
I happy when you tell me that you'll try your best to make my dreams come true
I happy when you protect me from peoples that trying to be harmful to me
I happy when you hug me so tight
I happy when you tell me last night you were holding your pillow and wishing it was me
I happy when you show your super good humor to me
I happy when you tell your friends that i'm your girlfriend
I happy when you say you like talkin to me
every thing that what you've done for me, i'll never forget.
maybe you're not my future husband, but you will be the boy i love the most in my heart ever!
I LOVE YOU BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment