Saturday 16 May 2009

bored

i chatted with someguy from lebanon and just 1 or 2 times only...

he asked me to take pic of my ass ==


✖【♥s o f i a♥】✖ said: i dont have pic of it

la mer pour les poissons et la fille pour le garcon said: waye?

(he meant "why" ...her broken english)


✖【♥s o f i a♥】✖ said: cuz i didnt take

la mer pour les poissons et la fille pour le garcon said: taket now :D

✖【♥s o f i a♥】✖ said: lol i cant

la mer pour les poissons et la fille pour le garcon said: whay?

✖【♥s o f i a♥】✖ said:im with my bf now

la mer pour les poissons et la fille pour le garcon said:nice, i'm your bf :D

✖【♥s o f i a♥】✖ said: lol

then i told my bf XD lo ( the real one) ....



I say: fuck baby the boy keep saying im ur bf im ur bf

Michael says: lol

I say: lol i was like ugh when he told me

Michael says: lol fuck him

so the point is.... im just bored XD

No comments:

Post a Comment