Thursday 6 November 2008

love obama lols

i do my favourite things again!! searching pics muahahah...

dont tell me who is this o..i poke you tu hehe:D
wahh~~ so many fans ya...i think more than simple plan de = =

so cute his wife ands children lol..i serious de lo not juz jk!!
i dont know what he's doing there...maybe he watching the photographer and dreaming lols...

at last..wannt show you a pic...
this also him o!! muahahah...
O.O see my eyes... dont fan!!! xDD

see..he wins!! so happy ya lol..of coz la..he wins liao ma...

lol this pic...i saw this pic when i searched obama and his children = =

but i dont think he's obama..what do you think?? pls write on my comment there lol

see his hand!! do you thinking something?? muahhaha...some one copy from obama lo!!

8 comments:

  1. ...bye bye 你条尾 XDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols...yaya obama...love him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you linked me but you linked joieted.BLOGSOT.com WRONG SPELLIN*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...
    wat the hell is ur blog o??
    the blog name...zzz...
    don sot e...XDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol k lo...my mistakes!! miss joie xD

    ReplyDelete