Friday 15 July 2011

15.7

Ok,i have been telling myself lets update blog tonight but kinda lazy XP

Im leaving this Sunday :( this 1 month holiday isnt that long..

but im better than others.. they already left here since Wednesday

ok well now, imma boom my uni =.=

just because i enrolled late, i got a penalty for RM 100 >< !!!

not only this, even i paid the panalty i also couldnt log in the OCR, online class registration.

this causes me cant choose my tutorial times, good stuff? ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________


ok so before i leave i want to play my piano first.. lets calculate

i have not played my piano for like forever lol

tata

pics will soon be uploaded from my phone directly ;)



-everyone enjoy ur holiday or semester-

No comments:

Post a Comment