Wednesday 31 December 2008

whats going on

i chatted with a very crazy boy....i know him..but i think he found wrong ppl to chat..im not his gf lol...see our conversation....

he: hey gf
me:hello
he:how has my gf been
me:just came back n u
he: who am i to u if ur my gf
me:my bf
he:yea
me:lol
he:yea
me:we talk on yahoo (cuz he use yahoo to add me on msn)
he:ive been better babe
me:yea(he skipp me)

he:i ve feel sad today
me:why
he:cus i went to my sisters grave to say hello and wish her a merry christmas
me:awww, thats sad
he:thnx babe luv u
me:welcome
he: luv u
me:.....luv u (haizz...i dont know who r u man ><)
he:luv u more
me:lol
he:hey babe u have a cell phone
me:yes
he: k babe i was gonna ask u for it cus i gotta go to sleep
me: oh where you live...why so early
he:u.s
he:ya babe but i m serious bout this ? even though we ve only dated for a little while but
me:(started mc22222) ..so i just say ok

me:so whats your no
he: i don't have a cell but here goes the ?
me:mm ok no pro
he:i want to be urs for the rest of are lifes cus i luv u so much and i know we ve been dating for a few days but idk but i just do
me:nice (really i don know what to say..i never date him..how come.... 0.0)
he:so wht do u say babe and i want u to know if u say no we still can be bf and gf
me:why u love me
he:cus ur beautiful dn ur my gf.. i can't think right know but i do
me:mmm ok
he:so wht do u say babe
me:.....maybe....(i feel like betray london LOL jk jk i dont know this guy la ><)
he: k babe
he:goodnight babe
me:good night

really mcqqqq...what happen ya...never date and meet him la..me in malaysia..he live in u.s..how date o 0.0...haizzzz...

some problem....but very huge problem!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment