Friday 19 December 2008

2nd conversation

my 2nd conversation with that stupid guy...

he:hi
me:hi
he:how are you
me:im cool and you
he:me too
he:how is your contry
me:(-.-111) err..not bad..as usual..nothing happen..
he:ok
me:what abt yours?
he:same also...
------after 3 mins
he started write his address....me mc2
he:this is my address..send me a letter to this address..i want to see your handwriting
me:lol..maybe
he:call me now
me:lol..maybe
he:got my no.?
me:no
he:+94715117487
me:lol
he:and send me chocolates to my address also
me:(WT* man..so you think its possible huh??) lol..maybe
he:give me your address
me:(if i gave you im not sofia lo) err..not in m'sia now...
he:so where are you?
me:london..(muahahahah XD)
he:what u doing there?
me:for a vacation..also meet my bf
he:what is bf
me:(-.-111) ...err..means boyfriend
------he zha dao and me..muahahahahah XD
------after an hour...
he:god bless you
me:bless u too
he:bye
me:bye

so how our conversation....?? feeling cold? i know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment